Friday, August 19, 2011

arriving home.



How is it that the ocean can make you feel like you have arrived home even if you're thousands of miles from your bed?
Perhaps that's one of the mysteries of the world.

Today I arrived home once again. The moment my feet met ocean.

I thought about and did many things today.

I thought about the struggle I've had with my family. The sadness that comes along with a broken family, the loneliness of being motherless despite the fact your mother is still breathing, and the pain of not being understand by siblings.
Don't get me wrong, I love my family, deeply. However I'm still healing. And not to be pitied too much, I'm quite happy and at peace with where life has brought me..

I thought about love. About how I'm surrounded by love in most every direction which whelms me and inspires me to try my hardest to spit love out onto those around me.



I thought about how Oregon is incredible in its beauty. And how happy I am that I live here.


No comments:

Post a Comment