Sunday, June 5, 2011

Will you be my mom?

New play or short story ideas:

1) Which one is she tonight?

2)Gay costume club and techno raver club housed in the same warehouse. And the events that occur when they are mixed up.

3) The nuances of human behavior


New idea for online meet up site:

Willyoubemymom.com

I know I'm not the only person that wishes they had a mom. Unlike others I do have a human that is a alive that brought me into this world, but sadly she's not a mom nor has she been for now ten years.
I, along with the psychological input from my friend Beth, decided to start a new kind of "dating" website.

That's right, I'm going to start a website where boys, girls, (of adult age) whether gay or transgendered or straight or Italian can match their profiles with women that want to be mothers.
Eventually we'll add on fathers, but to pilot it I'm going to start with just the moms.

Obviously this is in it's beginning stages but feel free to give feedback. I might not be momless forever after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment