Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I and love and you, Peggi.

Peggi was my friend. A human I loved very much.

I worked closely with Peggi for several years. My first two years working with her I probably popped into her classroom everyday to say good morning and get a hug.

Peggi was a natural beauty.
No makeup.
Real.
She loved to talk about beautiful things. like faith. and community. her love for her husband. And her talented and kind children.

I was much crazier than Peggi, and it was common for her to say "oh mi elissita.." after hearing some of my idealistic fantasies.

Her presence was soft and comforting. She was love.. and she has left residue of love behind her.

Peggi was a part of my life for six beautiful years.

She died on April 2, 2011.

I and love and you, Peggi...

No comments:

Post a Comment