Monday, May 16, 2011

All in a day.

So yesterday I decided to do something that I don't normally do. Or rather, something I've never done. I did an hour by hour documentation of my day, inspired by Rebekah.

And here it is.
9:00 hour- I journaled... and then laid in bed daydreaming.
10:00 hour: Cafe; always a treat. I didn't just
drink coffee for an entire hour, close, but a bit over the top. I also read a book about vampires. I'm SUCKED in! (I promise it's not Twilight)
11:00 hour: I took a shower. Obviously not for an hour, but a critical part of my day. Then I
metroed my my butt to Eastern Market... not knowing what the day had in store for me.
12:00 hour: Most of my 12 o'clock hour was spent with my two friends at lunch... however
technically part of it was still on the metro because the steamy hot vampire sex scene in my book required ALL my focus forcing
me to miss my metro stops.
1:00 hour: Lunching with Courts and Liz. The highlight of our lunch was by far the moment when the waitress came to the table, took our silverware back, and gave it to another table. I didn't even have time to tell her I had already used the spoon. So strange.
2:00 hour: I bought a lady bug clip at the market for my sweet little Maya Robin.
3:00 hour: I stopped by Jill's house to pee and fill up my water bottle. She gave me ice and
lemons to put in my bottle. This is Pippa. Well rather this is her nose. We took Pippa for a walk this hour.
4:00 hour: I found people that I love sitting in the park. Jill went her way and I sat down.
5:00 hour: I danced to the drums for a bit. Then I hula hooped, but mainly I was thinking, "San is so pretty." :)
6:00 hour: I met Sakar. Sakar and I bonded over a story Joel told us about hairy yetties from Switzerland that fought ogres and orks.? Sakar has the hairiest face in the whole world and now I can say I've met the man with the hairiest face in the whole world. (I'm allowed to say things like that because I'm a hairy Italian.)He's also very funny and likes to play tag with 9 year olds and dance barefoot.

_____________________
7:00 hour- My 7 o'clock can hardly be given the privilege of having a photograph. The rain broke up the drum circle. We ran for cover. Then I had a Harold and Kumar go to White Castle moment, trying to get to my dinner party. I was several years late to dinner.

8:00 and 9:00 hour: I watched Jeremy cook us shrimp kabobs and spinach risotto, while Jason and
Courtney and I did this-

10:00 hour: This is how I left them.

11:00-12:00 hours: Vampire book reading in bed. No photographs. It got graphic.


1 comment:

  1. WHOO-HOO! I love it! I think I'm going to make this a once a year thing. You'll have to join the party again next Feb.

    ReplyDelete