Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Signs smigns.

I have quite literally applied to close to 50 jobs within the last 4 months.And I've been extended 2 interviews to two jobs that I did not directly apply to, in NOT my top location choice.
Sign?
Some signs are quite clear. "STOP" for example. Clear.






They warn you. Animals may jump in front of your car, so slow down. Clearly.














They guide you to the bathroom. Helpful.






They inform you of your consequences. Considerate.





Sometimes they state the obvious. Obviously.














They tell
you how to get to Mexico.








They even tell you when you can't go any further. Time saver.













Some signs direct you to see glimpses of your future?














They remind us to remain open.












Sometimes they let us fill in the blanks.



I guess I'll go at my own speed? My sign seems empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment