Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's been a bad day.

Have you ever had really bad days? Or discouraging days?

Yesterday was a big buzz kill day for me. It was hard and stirred up anger. I know anger is important to feel, but I don't like myself when I harbor anger.

I did a compassion meditation on Saturday evening where I was guided to think of someone I have a difficult relationship with and then ultimately fill them with compassion. It was a good reminder of how fresh and beautiful compassion makes your heart feel.

Sometimes I really suck at being compassionate.

This week my whole life kinda looks different again. These moments make me feel overwhelmed and lost in this bustling and busy world.

Yet, I hold on this faith I have, that I don't really understand, as a non religious human being.

I told the universe last night that I am completely open. I will go where I am led. I don't really know what that means or how that will transpire, but here we go. My hands are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment